If your website visitors had to zoom in and out again to see your layout and content, 99% of the chances are that they will close your website very soon.
Based on the Worldwide Screen Resolution Stats (Nov 2016 – Nov 2017) chart above and the charts below, these are the resolutions you need to be aware of in 2018
- 360×640 – 21.54%
- 1366×768 – 12.85%
- 1920×1080 – 7.76%
- 375×667 – 4.94%
- 1440×900 – 3.32%
- 1280×800 – 2.67%
If your website is responsive then its layout and content will automatically adjust on any device, so that visitors to your website will not have any problem using your website.
5 Reasons Why Should Your Website Be Responsive?
1) Search Engine Prefer Responsive Websites – All search engines (google, bing) prefer responsive websites. If your website is responsive then your rank will also be good in search engines and most traffic also comes from search engines.
2) Mobile Use is on the Rise – More people in this world have numbered than the number of people on this earth. That is, now most people use different screen-size mobiles to run the Internet, even in their own bathroom. Now if you want your website to run correctly on every kind of screen size, then the website must be responsive.
3) On Positive User Experience – Responsive website, its visitors get good experience because they navigate easily on the responsive website and your website’s bounce rate is also low. It also makes the reputation of your website and business good.
4) Responsive Website is also a very important factor of SEO. The responsive speed of the responsive website is also fast.
5) An Investment for the Future – Who knows tomorrow which screen size computers, mobile? But if you have a responsive website today, then there is no need to worry about tomorrow.
Responsive Web site?
Creating a Responsive Website is not very hard work, you just need to have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS, if you do not have to use HTML and CSS, then you can read my posts, after reading that you get 100% HTML and CSS Will learn. Using CSS can make you a responsive website, but you will have to work hard for it.
To manage the website’s content and layout for every screen size, a lot of media queries have to be used in CSS. With the help of media queries, you can style the HTML structure based on the screen size.
Generally speaking, creating a responsive website for a beginners, using CSS only is very hard and hard work. If you want to create a responsive website very easily, then the Bootstrap framework can help you a lot, so let’s know what Bootstrap Kya Hai and how you can create a device responsive website with Bootstrap.
What is Bootstrap?
If you ever notice, most of the website’s design and layout are the same, because when a web designer works on any web project, he does not write CSS code every time he changes his old web project copy paste is used.
They just have to use classes and IDs of CSS file in HTML elements of their new project. It saves them a lot of time and effort
But every web designers do not have such a great experience and knowledge that they can create a great CSS foundation style framework that can meet the design requirement of all types of websites.
Thank you to those developers and companies who have worked out thousands of hours by working hard to create different CSS frameworks and you can use them to make a great website design for a very short time and hard work.
Twitter company employee Mark Otto and Jacob released Bootstrap in August 2011 as a open source product on GitHub. Bootstrap was created No.1 project on GitHub in June 2014.
Why Use Bootstrap?
Easy to Use – Anybody who has basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can easily use Bootstrap. After learning from my experience, using the Bootstrap after having basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a children’s game.
Responsiveness – Bootstrap has been created to create a responsive website. Whatever website you create from Bootstrap, you can open the desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile, etc. on any device, you will see the website absolutely fit to device.
Customizable – If you want to change the built-in style of Bootstrap, you will need to overwrite the bootstrap code by writing your CSS code.
What is Bootstrap and Other Bootstrap Labels?
Now you understand what the Responsive website has to do, how to create a Responsive website, and what Bootstrap is. Now we will talk about how you can create a responsive website by learning Bootstrap. If you follow the way I tell you, you can create a Website from Bootstrap in a very easy way.